1. Geographic Posture is an exact location posture in comparison with a distinct area encompassing.
2. Geographically Indonesia was laid between two continents which are Asia and Australia and two oceans which is Pacific Ocean and Indian Ocean.
3. Indonesia Northern territory restrictions is 6o 08′ parallel north across Weh island, Southern territory restrictions is 11o 15′ southern latitude across Rote island, Western territory restrictions is 95o 45′ longitude east across Beureuh island and Japanese territory boundaries is 141o 05′ longitude east throughout Fly River and Merauke River.
4. Indonesia had longitude size of stretch out of 46o (141o BT – 99o Lon East) and latitude extend out of 17o (6o LU + 11o South Lat).
5. Astronomical Positions is a place of a region on earth provider that primarily based on the longitude and latitude coordinate. This astronomic posture acknowledged as the complete placement because it is definite.
6. Equator line [0o ] is a virtual line that across from west to east or east to west parallel with the sunshine orbital lines 0o on equator that will make separation area on earth gets southern territory and northern territory.
7. Meridian Line [0o ] is a virtual line that vertically extend out from north pole to south pole throughout the Greenwich observatory in England that will make separation separation location results in being western location and japanese area. Meridian line also known as GMT line stands for Greenwich Indicate Time.
8. Latitude line is a digital line that stretch out horizontally from west to east parallel with equator line.
9. Longitude line is a digital line that stretch out vertically from north to south parallel with meridian line.
10. Coordinate point is a crossing point or a conference position of longitude and latitude.
11. Astronomically, Indonesia place laid on 6o Par North – 11o Southern Lat and 95o Lon east – 141o Lon west.
12. Since of astronomically situation Indonesia reside in tropical zone. Indonesia has three various time zones. It transpires because each and every each and every earth round rotation tends to make adjust 15o (360o/24 hour) from meridian line that bringing on 1 hour time distinction.
13. Western Indonesia Time zone [WIB] verge on 105o Lon East handles on Sumatera, Jawa, Madura, Central Kalimantan, and West Kalimantan. Central Indonesia Time zone [WITA] verge on 120o Lon East handles on Bali, Western Nusa Tenggara, Eastern Nusa Tenggara and Sulawesi. Northern Indonesia Time zone [WIT] verge on 135o Lon East handles on Maluku and Papua.
14. On April to October close to September 22nd rather the sun position is on tropic of Capricornus constellation [Tropica Capricorn] from Earth Southern territory (23,5o Southern Lat.), so on that periods solar moves from tropica Capricorn to equator. This situation contributes on Australia local climate. Monsoon weather breeze from Asia to Australia by Hindia Ocean. And Indonesia acquiring wet year in the course of the time.
15. On April to October all-around June 21st relatively the solar placement is on tropic of Cancer constellation [Tropica Cancer] towards Earth Northern territory (23,5o Par. North), so on that time period solar moves from tropica Cancer to equator. This problem contributes on Asia local weather and Australia experiencing chilly period and wind breeze to Asia. Monsoon weather conditions was breeze from Australia to Asia by way of very poor aqueous vapour earlier mentioned the ocean. And Indonesia possessing dry period all through the time.
16. In involving of those people seasons all through September to October and April to May well, wind instructions were being unpredictable and have penalties to climate conditions in Indonesia. Those ailments regarded as changeover interval [pancaroba].